Home / Packaging Machinery / Shrink Wrap Machines / Shrink Tunnels / Shrink Tunnel Wrapping Machine Model: TUN-5540
Shrink Tunnel Wrapping Machine Model: TUN-5540
The shrink tunnel wrapping machine TUN-5540 supplies heated air to an enclosed chamber with the purpose of shrinking a polymeric film around a package. This packaging method protects products from moisture, dust, and grazing, all while improving the product's overall appearance for added value and display. It also provides the advantage of nicely compacting a group of bundled articles together to reduce storage and packaging space, as well as to improve the overall packaging quality of a product. This automatic continuous shrink packaging equipment includes an electronically controlled conveyor to adjust until the perfect sealing effect is obtained.
- Easy to use, minimal operator training required
- Metal construction
- Quick startup
- Metallic mesh-type motorized conveyor with Heat Resistance Fiber mesh cover
- Conveyor speed controlled by variable frequency drive
- Digital temperature controllers (Maximum temperature 752°F (400°C))
- Maximum conveyor load: 88 lbs. (40kg)
- Dual heating convection fan
- Cooling section equipped with single fan and independent control switch.
- Casters for ease of movement, and adjustable height feet range of 2.5 in (65mm)
Tunnel Path Dimensions
- Tunnel opening height: 15 in (380mm)
- Tunnel opening width: 21.6 in (550mm)
- Tunnel length: 57 in (1450mm)
- Conveyor width: 19 in (490mm)
- Conveyor height from floor: 32in (830mm)
- Conveyor speed: 0 – 10 m/min (0 – 32.8 ft./min)
- Conveyor direction movement: left to right
- Cooling section dimension: 19.6in (500mm)
- Voltage: 220V / 3ph / 60Hz
- Power: 23kW / max. 60A per line
- Machine dimensions: 98in (2500mm) L x 33in (850mm) W x 58in (1470mm) H
- Machine weight: 529lbs. (240kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 105in (2670mm) L x 43in (1100mm) W x 42in (1070mm) H
- Shipping weight: 688lbs. (312kg)
Warranty: This machine comes with a 12 month manufacturer 'return to base' warranty. In the event of a breakdown (which is extremely rare), simply send the machine to us and we will repair and send back to you.
Will A Shrink Tunnel Wrapping Machine Be Suitable For My Product?
We will be happy to discuss your specific requirements for shrink wrap heat tunnels, particularly if you need to package large or fragile goods. We have a fantastic range of the most up-to-date, innovative shrink tunnels available on the market, all at extremely competitive prices.
We always work with our customers to deliver modern and economical machines. As we continue to work to improve our range please note that we may vary any stated specifications. Do not hesitate to contact us for the latest information and advice on which shrink tunnel best meets the needs of your business.