Quality Management System
PACKMACHINE., as a distributor of packaging and paper products, packaging and related equipment including service, we are dedicated to maintaining a high level of quality and reliability in servicing our customers.
Our company is committed to continuous improvements in the quality of products and services we provide, so that our customers may meet their contractual and operational requirements.
Our employees recognize the importance of quality in industry and are involved in the continuous improvements of the company’s quality programs.
Our Quality Management System
PACKMACHINE’s quality management system meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Our internal Quality Management System is audited and verified by independent certification bodies to prove conformity to internal standards, ISO norms and regulatory requirements.
PACKMACHINE has established, documented, implemented, maintains and continually improves the effectiveness of our quality management system to ensure that products conform to contractual requirements. The company is structured to support the effective implementation of its quality system and controls are in place to monitor the system.
Defective Product and Supply Chain Issues
It is a firm policy of Crawford’s that non-conformities be documented and evaluated. The benchmark analysis and non-conformance reports are an invaluable tool in tracking performance and trends that give indication where and when a corrective action is required.
There are five possibilities for disposition of nonconforming product reported on a Customer Non-conformance Report:
- Return to stock
- Return to vendor
- Repaired or Reworked (by simple process)
- Pre-approved return by vendor
The purpose of this procedure is to provide for a system, instructions and to assign responsibility for:
- Identifying, documenting and evaluating a nonconforming product.
- IDisposition for a nonconforming product.
- IRe-verification after correction.
Dedication to Continuous Improvement
Crawford will plan and manage the Quality Management System for continual improvement. The Quality Team will analyze data on the following items to determine the suitability of the Quality Management System and to identify improvements that can be made.
- Customer satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction by corrective action reports and customer satisfaction surveys.
- IConformance to customer requirements by non-conformance reports.
- ICharacteristics of process, product and trends by internal audits
- ISuppliers by non-conformance reports.
Our ISO 9001:2015 Certification Benefits You
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality