Home / Packaging Machinery / Shrink Wrap Machines / Shrink Tunnels / Shrink Tunnel Model: TUN-4525H
Shrink Tunnel Model: TUN-4525H
The shrink tunnel TUN-4525H supplies heated air to an enclosed chamber with the purpose of shrinking a polymeric film around a package. This packaging method protects products from moisture, dust, and grazing, all while improving the product's overall appearance for added value and display. It also provides the advantage of nicely compacting a group of bundled articles together to reduce storage and packaging space, as well as to improve the overall packaging quality of a product. This automatic continuous shrink packaging equipment includes an electronically controlled conveyor to adjust until the perfect sealing effect is obtained.
- High efficiency tunnel height adjustment system
- Minimal operator training required
- Metal construction
- Quick startup
- Roller-type motorized conveyor
- Conveyor speed controlled by variable frequency drive
- Digital temperature controllers (Maximum temperature 482°F (250°C))
- Maximum conveyor load: 22 lbs. (10kg)
- Adjustable air flow system
- Casters for ease of movement
Tunnel Path Dimensions
- Tunnel opening height: Adjustable from 3 to 9 in (80 – 240mm)
- Tunnel opening width: 22 in (560mm)
- Tunnel length: 35 in (900mm)
- Conveyor width: 15 in (390mm)
- Conveyor height from floor: 30in (770mm)
- Conveyor speed: 0 – 10 m/min (0 – 32.8 ft./min)
- Distance between rollers: 0.5 in (15mm)
- Conveyor direction movement: right to left
- Work efficiency: 2000 pk/h
- Voltage: 220V / 1ph / 60Hz
- Power: 6.5kW / max. 30A
- Machine dimensions: 47in (1200mm) L x 27in (700mm) W x 41in (1045mm) H
- Machine weight: 201lbs. (91kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 49 in (1244mm) L x 40 in (1016mm) W x 27in (685mm) H
- Shipping weight: 276lbs. (125.19kg)
Warranty: This machine comes with a 12 month manufacturer 'return to base' warranty. In the event of a breakdown (which is extremely rare), simply send the machine to us and we will repair and send back to you.
Will A Shrink Tunnel Be Suitable For My Product?
We will be happy to discuss your specific requirements for shrink wrap heat tunnels, particularly if you need to package large or fragile goods. We have a fantastic range of the most up-to-date, innovative shrink tunnels available on the market, all at extremely competitive prices.
We always work with our customers to deliver modern and economical machines. As we continue to work to improve our range please note that we may vary any stated specifications. Do not hesitate to contact us for the latest information and advice on which shrink tunnel best meets the needs of your business.