ZP97A Battery Powered Strapping Tool
ZP97A Battery Powered Strapping Tool: Versatile Strapping Solutions for Various Applications by PACKMACHINE, Bangalore
Introducing the New ZP97A battery combination strapping tool for PET strapping by ZAPAK. Zapak's strapping tool ZP97A is suitable for 16&19mm wide and 0.70~1.27mm thick PP and PET strap. Tension force of the device is about 40-400 KGS.
Patented strap grippers design contributes to high tension ability and strap quality tolerance. Single-handed operation performs automatic tensioning, friction welding and cutting efficiently. Pre-programmed touch panel with digital signal to suit different operation needs instinctively. Special tool retreating device ensures smooth and easy removal of tool. Unique rear-end roller design prevents scratches or worn out damages on strapping objects. User self-adjustable strap widths guiders and self-changeable wearing parts.
- Single-handed operation automatically tensions, welds, and cuts
- Patented new strap gripper design allows for higher tension
- Pre-programmed touch panel
- Unique rear-end roller design prevents scratching on surfaces of objects being strapped
- Easy, self-adjustable strap guiders and self-changeable wearing parts
- Optional hanger reduces user fatigue
- Includes 2 batteries and 30 minute quick charger
- Brushless motor-ZAPAK patented single motor design provides extremely long service life.
- Bosch Li-Ion battery- 18V 4.0Ah rechargeable battery with smart Charge Level Indicator (CLI)
- Bosch 30 minutes charger
Powerful & Speedy
- Model No. ZP97A
- Max. Tension 400 kgs, for PP & PET straps.
- Single-handed Operation
- Brushless Motor
- Bosch 18V Li-lon Battery 4.0Ah
- Pre-programmed Control Panel
- Operation Lever for easy strap feeding & easy tool removal
Smart & Easy
- Pre-programmed touch panel with digital signal to suit different operation needs instinctively.
- Lightest model in same class of tools approx. 3.4kg (7.5lbs incl. battery) relieves operation fatigue.
- Special tool retreating device ensures smooth and easy removal of tool.
- Unique rear-end roller design prevents scratches or worn out damages on strapping objects.
- User self-adjustable strap widths guiders and self-changeable wearing parts.
- Optional hanger reduces operation fatigue.
- ZP97A Soft mode tension available for slow and low tension on strapping light or fragile objects.
- Pre-programmed touch panel with digital signal to suit different operation needs in Safety
- Single-handed operation conforms to CE safety directive and meets RoHS requirements.
- Li-Ion battery complies with UN38.3 safety requirements.
||PP & PET
||40~400 kgs (88~880 lbs)
Remarks: Tension performance and Sealing efficiency varies based on strap specification, quality, setting and remaining battery power. Pre-testing before operation is required.
PACKMACHINE services tools for all of our clients with our expert team of tool technicians. By stocking all parts in house, we guarantee the fastest turnaround times compared to our competition.
Contact Us today for a product demonstration or additional information. See the difference for yourself, and why a ZAPAK strapping tool is the best in the industry.
Warranty: This machine comes with a 12 month manufacturer 'return to base' warranty. In the event of a breakdown (which is extremely rare), simply send the machine to us and we will repair and send back to you.