Home / Packaging Machinery / Robotic Palletizer / FUJI EC-171 Robotic Palletizer
FUJI EC-171 Robotic Palletizer
EC-171 robot has the largest working envelope of all Fuji robots while maintaining the smallest rotation radius.
The EC-171 is energy efficient using only 4 kva while still allowing the robot to work in tight space conditions and accomplishing a very high palletizing rate. With two EC-171 models Fuji can offer a solution for High Speed (HS) and/or Heavy Weight (HD) applications.
Programme Simplicity – Fuji’s world leading palletizing software has been developed to provide operator friendly interface within the robot function and product menus.
Unique Design Advantage – World’s fastest palletizing robot with unmatched stacking accuracy.
High Speed with Energy Efficiency – 30% less power consumption than alternative brand palletizers!
Minimal Maintenance – Onboard diagnostics and service pop-ups ensure years of reliability and trouble-free operations.
- CAPACITY: 1200 bags per/hour
- BAG TYPE: 5-60 kg bags (heavy bag option avalible)
- INDUSTRY: Construction Products, Dairy, Fertilizer & Lime, Food, Grain & Seed, Landscape Products, Milling, Stockfeed.
- Highest capacity robot with up to 1200 cycles per hour, or idle at 100 cycles per hour
- Cutting edge controller allows operator to programme stack patterns and adjust pallet or product types with diagnostics and step-by step human interface, saves calling in a robot technician
- Low power consumption using only 3.5 kVA
- Semi or fully automated system to eliminate health and safety concerns and labour sourcing
- Daily performance delivered 24/7 with consistent productive output
- Single or multi-lane configurations
- Range of grippers available
- Pallet dispensing – optioned automation of pallet feed and discharge increases production and reduces forklift movement
- Pallet Wrapping – full wrapping options available
- Top sheet applicators
- Conveyors & accumulation – powered pallet systems and accumulation options to suit varying layouts and space availability
- Guarding – complete hazardous area requirements for personnel safety
- Remote maintenance, including augmented reality