High Resolution Inkjet Printers
Applying high resolution inkjet codes to outer cases and cartons can eliminate the need for pre-printed boxes and labels, helping to reduce inventory, scrap and waste. With a range of printhead heights available, PACKMACHINE high resolution inkjet systems are designed to reliably print accurate, high quality, real-time alphanumeric codes, barcodes and graphics.
The high resolution inkjet printers with HP print technology utilize the thermal inkjet technology that is trusted by millions of users of office printers. The robust stainless steel housing, the intuitive operation and well-conceived print head design make this coding and marking system suitable for unlimited industrial-strength applications. The system particularly proves its worth in the pharmaceutical, food, wood, paper and packaging industries.
The next generation of the REA JET GK 2.0 high resolution piezo inkjet printers is suitable for a wide range of applications and is ideal for marking porous and absorbent materials, such as cardboard or wood, at a print height of up to 100 mm.
With the coding system, you can quickly and easily print, for example, barcodes, batch markings, address information or logos on individual products, packaging or transport pallets. High-quality prints adhere to almost any surface.
Advanced functions assure clean operation
- Automatic cleaning system ensures uninterrupted excellent print quality
- Reinforced retracting rollers assure a consistent distance from the carton and reduce dust
- Automatic vacuum cycle keeps the printer and your production environment clean
- Small printer size for integration in small spaces
- Large touch display with an integrated keyboard provides complete on-line control
- Flexible and individual operation of two independent production lines, driving up to four printers
- Direct print on the carton, wood, paper, and other absorbent materials
- Up to a line-speed of 90 metres per minute
- Good barcode scanner recognition
- Throw distance of up to 6mm
- Up to 200mm print high
- Heavy-duty printheads from Trident guarantee reliability and longevity
Coding and marking systems for everyday industrial tasks
Large Character Inkjet Printers
Large character inkjet printers with 7-, 16- or 32-nozzle print heads are simple to operate, robust and highly flexible thanks to the modular design of the system components. Ideal for texts, data and logos with a print height of up to 140 mm per print head.
High Resolution Inkjet Printers
High-resolution inkjet printers, based on HP cartridge technology or Piezo technology, print 1D and 2D codes, logos and alphanumeric information in high quality and resolution - directly and contact-free.
Small Character Inkjet Printers
Small character inkjet printer based on continuous inkjet technology (CIJ) print codes, logos and alphanumeric information at high speed and with a very short drying time. Ideal for smooth, non-absorbent surfaces such as foil, plastic and metal.
Laser Marking Systems
Laser systems are suitable for sharp engraving markings on nearly any material and for color removal from all surfaces - abrasion-resistant, custom and forgery-proof. And these systems are nearly consumable- and maintenance-free.
Inks & Consumables
PACKMACHINE develops and markets more than 500 inks, paints, primers and cleaning agents for virtually every coding, marking and spray marking application worldwide. The use of original PACKMACHINE JET inks, paints, primers and cleaning agents guarantees reliable operation of the PACKMACHINE JET printing systems.