Home / Packaging Machinery / Coding and Marking Systems / Large Character Inkjet Printers
Large Character Inkjet Printers
The modular designed Large Character DOD coding and marking systems for texts, dates or logos are available in printing heights up to 140 mm for each print head. For larger printings several print heads can be combined.
The resolution meets the requirements of virtually all industrial applications for marking and coding. These large character systems, with 7-, 16- or 32-nozzles print heads are easy to use, robust and due to the modular construction of the system components, highly flexible.
Our large character, industrial printers and case coders offer a cost-effective alternative to labels and pre-printed boxes. Also known as Piezo Inkjet printers, they can print text, logos and graphics onto porous substrates such as paper, card and wood.
Case coders and Large Character Marking (LCM) systems can help you reduce cost of labels, waste and disposal of backing paper as well as storage space needed.
Advanced functions assure clean operation
- Automatic cleaning system ensures uninterrupted excellent print quality
- Reinforced retracting rollers assure a consistent distance from the carton and reduce dust
- Automatic vacuum cycle keeps the printer and your production environment clean
- Small printer size for integration in small spaces
- Large touch display with an integrated keyboard provides complete on-line control
- Flexible and individual operation of two independent production lines, driving up to four printers
- Direct print on the carton, wood, paper, and other absorbent materials
- Up to a line-speed of 90 metres per minute
- Good barcode scanner recognition
- Throw distance of up to 6mm
- Up to 200mm print high
- Heavy-duty printheads from Trident guarantee reliability and longevity
Coding and marking systems for everyday industrial tasks
Large Character Inkjet Printers
Large character inkjet printers with 7-, 16- or 32-nozzle print heads are simple to operate, robust and highly flexible thanks to the modular design of the system components. Ideal for texts, data and logos with a print height of up to 140 mm per print head.Read more
High Resolution Inkjet Printers
High-resolution inkjet printers, based on HP cartridge technology or Piezo technology, print 1D and 2D codes, logos and alphanumeric information in high quality and resolution - directly and contact-free.Read more
Small Character Inkjet Printers
Small character inkjet printer based on continuous inkjet technology (CIJ) print codes, logos and alphanumeric information at high speed and with a very short drying time. Ideal for smooth, non-absorbent surfaces such as foil, plastic and metal.Read more
Laser Marking Systems
Laser systems are suitable for sharp engraving markings on nearly any material and for color removal from all surfaces - abrasion-resistant, custom and forgery-proof. And these systems are nearly consumable- and maintenance-free.Read more
Inks & Consumables
PACKMACHINE develops and markets more than 500 inks, paints, primers and cleaning agents for virtually every coding, marking and spray marking application worldwide. The use of original PACKMACHINE JET inks, paints, primers and cleaning agents guarantees reliable operation of the PACKMACHINE JET printing systems.Read more