Home / Packaging Machinery / Stretch Wrapping Machine / Semi Automatic Stretch Wrapping Machine / Masterplat Plus Semi Automatic Stretch Wrapping Machine
Masterplat Plus Semi Automatic Stretch Wrapping Machine
The Robopac Masterplat Plus PGS Pallet Wrapping Machine has a user-friendly panel for ease of use. Performance-wise, it offers excellent value for money.
Turntable machines are ideal for wrapping high volumes of pallets, and they wrap them in seconds. If you are looking to increase your productivity, you should consider a turntable Pallet Wrapping Machine.
The easy-to-use control panel features 6 setting options, including the ability to amend the film tension. The PGS film carriage is fixed gear 250% power pre-stretch and the force to load (tension) is controlled by a strain gauge, adjusted on the control panel. There are also options for 150%, 200% and 300& gears on this machine. There is even a USB port to update and download data to and from the machines quickly and easily.
The machine has a turntable diameter of 1650mm, with a maximum pallet load capacity of 2000kg. The maximum pallet height the machine can wrap is 2200mm.
All of the Robopac Pallet Wrapping Machines from PACKMACHINE come with a 12 month parts and labour warranty for the machines. The turntables have a 36 month parts warranty. Additional charges for delivery and training may apply.
Semi automatic stretch wrapping machine with rotating table for the stabilisation of palletised loads
The Masterplat is designed for customers wrapping up to 30 loads per hour. It comes with productivity improving standards like a Self-Learning Wrap Program and a heavy duty 4,400 pound capacity turntable.
Like all Robopac stretch wrappers, the Masterplat is safe for your operators. The Roll Carriage is positioned on the operator side of the machine to keep your operators out of the wrapping area. It comes equipped with standard safety features like a Roll Carriage Anti Fall Device & Roll Carriage Safety Stop, and a 65″ diameter diamond plated steel turntable that prevents your load from shifting during the wrapping process and accommodates the standard 40″ X 48″ pallet reducing the risk of product damage or injury from overhang.
The Masterplat turntable is supported by 28 heavy duty casters and can handle a 4,400 lb load and you also have the option to increase weight capacity to 5,500 lbs. This machine was designed for a demanding environment, it includes many standard performance and application features that come at a premium and are often not available from other manufacturers.
Features of the Robopac Masterplat Plus
- R-Connect System
- HMI App
Control Panel Details
- 3.5 inch control panel with colour graphic display.
- Master Jog Dial with graphic display with intuitive icons to make it easy to set up and to select the correct wrapping parameters for each of your loads.
- 6 adjustable programs
- Single wrapping cycle
- Double wrapping cycle
- Cycle “Double wrap with top sheet”
- Cycle with presser (presser opt.)
- Turntable rotation speed
- Up / down carriage speed
- End of wrapping delay
- Pallet height
- Film tensioning
- Intermediate wrappings quantity
- Upper and lower wrappings quantity
- The FRD film carriage with Mechanical Brake is manually adjusted and has an indicator to show the tension setting.
- There is also a tension on/off lever to allow film to be released for attaching to the pallet without altering the film tension.
- This system allows tension to be constant and not affected by the size of the film reel.
- The PGS film carriage is fixed gear 250% power pre-stretch and the force to load (tension) is controlled by a strain gauge, adjusted on the control panel.
- There are also options of 150%, 200% and 300% gears on this machine.
- Turntable diameter
- Turntable capacity
- Low profile turntable/ramp – Masterplat Plus LP
STANDARD TECHNICAL FEATURES
|Turntable Diameter||1650mm (std.) | 1800mm (opt.)|
|Turntable Capacity||2000kg (std.) | 2500kg (opt.)|
|Turntable Speed||5 ÷ 12 rpm|
|Max. Pallet Height||2200mm (std.) 2400mm/2800mm/3100mm (opt.)|
|Max. Pallet Dimensions (LxW)||1000mm x 1200mm (std.) 1200mm x 1200mm (opt.)|
|Carriage Up-Down Speed||1.4 ÷ 4 m/min|
|Film Carriage Type||PGS|
|Film Tensioning||Adjustable from panel|
|Film Pre-Stretch||Fixed 250% (std.)|
|Forklifting||Front and rear|
|Max. Reel Dimensions (HxØ)||500mm x 300mm|
|Max Reel Weight||20kg|
|Film Thickness||10 ÷ 35 µm|
|Power Supply Voltage||230 V (1Ph)|
|Power Supply Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Installed power||1.9 kW|
Warranty: This machine comes with a 12 month manufacturer 'return to base' warranty. In the event of a breakdown (which is extremely rare), simply send the machine to us and we will repair and send back to you.